Why can't I generate a 6iv pid [gen 4]

zakh

9 hours ago, zakh said:

I'm playing pokémon platinum, and I'm wondering why I can't make a 6iv starter chimchar's pid. I have tried multiple times but it doesn't work for me.

Cause you're doing it wrong?

Use the 4th gen time finder in RNG reporter, then use Method 1 to find the IVs. Make sure you replace the PID, Nature, Gender, IVs as per the generated data.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Cause you're doing it wrong?

Use the 4th gen time finder in RNG reporter, then use Method 1 to find the IVs. Make sure you replace the PID, Nature, Gender, IVs as per the generated data.

Could you please to a detailed guide because I only got PID's with docile, modest, timid and calm nature.

It would really be helpful.

2 minutes ago, zakh said:

Could you please to a detailed guide because I only got PID's with docile, modest, timid and calm nature.

It would really be helpful.

There's only limited natures for Flawless IVs (non-bred Pokemon); not every nature could get Flawless IVs.

Sounds like it you got it right then.

Also no such guide exists. We've got one for solving "PID Mismatch" which is close enough (here),
but I personally think it should be re-written, and would get to it if and when I find the time.

Just now, theSLAYER said:

There's only limited natures for Flawless IVs (non-bred Pokemon); not every nature could get Flawless IVs.

Sounds like it you it right then.

Okay, thanks. Now I understand :)