FireRed emulator not working?

Hey so, I'm trying to import some pokemon into my save file of my FireRed emulator on Virtual Boy Advance. But when I try to open the .sav file on PKHeX, it says:

Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size. This could mean PKHeX doesn't support your save file or your save file is corrupt.

File loaded:

*my file*

File Size: 131072 bytes

131072 bytes (0x20000)

My save type is Flash 128K, I have the current update downloaded, and I know it can work because I tried with a different .sav file a couple of minutes ago and it worked. Is this file too big? Is it corrupted? Please help

1 hour ago, Goob said:

Hey so, I'm trying to import some pokemon into my save file of my FireRed emulator on Virtual Boy Advance. But when I try to open the .sav file on PKHeX, it says:

Attempted to load an unsupported file type/size. This could mean PKHeX doesn't support your save file or your save file is corrupt.

File loaded:

*my file*

File Size: 131072 bytes

131072 bytes (0x20000)

My save type is Flash 128K, I have the current update downloaded, and I know it can work because I tried with a different .sav file a couple of minutes ago and it worked. Is this file too big? Is it corrupted? Please help

Read this?

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Read this?

Yeah, I read that before posting and did what it said and it said the same thing still. It makes me worried that the .sav is corrupted or something

33 minutes ago, Goob said:

Yeah, I read that before posting and did what it said and it said the same thing still. It makes me worried that the .sav is corrupted or something

If you can continue playing the game normally then the save isn’t corrupted. Probably incorrect size or some other issue.

Since you PM’d me I guess we’ll continue from there