Ultra Moon in pk3ds "Personal Stats" crashes pk3ds

Hey, I'm trying to randomize Ultra Moon, and I'm using pk3ds to do this. Whenever I try to go into Personal Stats, this error code pops up:

Exception Details:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I'm new to this, and im not sure what this means. If anyone could help, that would be nice.

6 minutes ago, KewlKirby said:

How do i fix it, I re tried dumping it and it still doesn't work. Is there a guide I shoud follow other than this video?

mod edit: removed bad tutorial video from The4thGenGamer

Follow another guide, or read the comments on the video. That youtube video is notorious for ppl having trouble dumping things correctly.

I tried a diffrent one, where I extract the game with HackingToolKit3DS, everything is going fine, but I don't get the three folders that this video and another one have. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: Two folders

EDIT 2: going to bed, I'll check when I get up

EDIT 3: I should mention before I go, I have Ultra Moon as a game card, not emulating.

EDIT 4: I tried watching multiple videos, but most of them are the same. They extract the game with the Hacking Tool, and get three or two folders that I don’t have. I’m trying to extract the game through GM9, which option should I do on it? I’m sorry if I’m annoying, I literally just started this stuff two days ago

Edited by KewlKirby
Saying that I actually own the game