Okay so, newbie-girl needs some help.

Teren

I'm soooo new to this whole Pokesav/ARDSi (yes, really, DSi) thing.

Can someone please help me, point me in the right direction, or something, here's what I want to do:

Make 4 pokemon (in Pokemon Platinum) with custom moves/stats. Mew, Dragonair, Vulpix, and Celebi.

I don't particularly care about the 'illegal' thing (unless I am misunderstanding and it means that it will make the game break or not work, lol).

So here's what I already did: made a code in Pokesav and C&P the code into a new code for the ARDSi. I only did the basic stuff, like, chose Mew as my slot1 pokemon and changed its moves and stats some. Lots of boxes I didn't fill out.

Anyway it didn't work, and I tried dragging & dropping the xml file. That didn't work either. So..

Help please. All I really want is a Mew. :frown:

• 3 months later...

since you are using the dsi version of ar, unless you dont have a micro sd card, you should be able to backup your save. after that cut/copy your save from the MYSAVES folder, paste it into a folder with the ardstosav program (you can get the program here http://software.uniquegeeks.net/dnn/Software/ARDStoSAV.aspx) drag and drop the file onto the program (not next to it, right on top of it) to convert the backup to a file pokesav can use. then you can edit your save without ar cheats. when you are done you drop the edited save onto the ardstosav program, type in game and save names, put the save back into the MYSAVES folder, and load it back into your cartridge.

since you are using the dsi version of ar, unless you dont have a micro sd card, you should be able to backup your save. after that cut/copy your save from the MYSAVES folder, paste it into a folder with the ardstosav program (you can get the program here http://software.uniquegeeks.net/dnn/Software/ARDStoSAV.aspx) drag and drop the file onto the program (not next to it, right on top of it) to convert the backup to a file pokesav can use. then you can edit your save without ar cheats. when you are done you drop the edited save onto the ardstosav program, type in game and save names, put the save back into the MYSAVES folder, and load it back into your cartridge.

But you missed to tell that the newly converted rawSAV is in the primary storage drive's root section.

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having trouble, personally I am a bit confused, I have a SD and always have it in the DS, but the Save files for Platinum are not on it, how can I fix this?

Edit: Nevermind, I don't have the correct hardware (R4 or Supercard) yet.

On the dsi, if you backup the sav file it will be in a folder called "MY SAVES" or "SAVES" you then use the converter and the sav file will be located in most computers, C:\

Open with Pokesav, make your edits, convert back to .DUC

Good luck