coltonsmogon

Try to guess what the vague sentence is talking about

Basically, the name of the game is someone writes a vague sentence (like a vague statement or question) and you have to try to figure out what it's intended meaning is. I would start it off, but my mind drew a blank when creating this thread.

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1

Passing by like the clouds and noticing things generally, but also things that are special, I have found different signs to be meaningful. We all have different signs and accept and know different things and of these keep certain beings. I'd like to mention that of these, there are possible present ones that are dismissed- but can be examined more often and appreciated. That is, to say, there is quite a lot of uniqueness and special interactions and key aspects as well of associations of a person. We are all people, almost all anyways, but even bots can display similar traits these days. Some people that are present now, but perhaps distant, maybe made aware but not quite have incredible signs, and the soul is like the sky. ... Quite nice is it to exist.

So my guess to this is that the intended meaning here is everyone has certain things they associate with certain signs, and that these signs help make up what a person is and feels like.