PkHex- Pokémon Omega Ruby map position

36 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

as much as I'll like to help, I wanna know why you need it?

The playthrough to that part isn't exactly long, for example.

I play on Citra, but my pc doesnt have Open Gl 3.3, then I downloaded an older version of it, but when I try playing ORAS, there is a bug that happens when I leave petalburg woods and Zinnia appears making my screen black, so I'm trying to find a solution. I already tried to find a save file of when you pass by it, but I didnt find it, so I wanna try to change the location of my save file to solve this. 

6 minutes ago, Repyh said:

I play on Citra, but my pc doesnt have Open Gl 3.3, then I downloaded an older version of it, but when I try playing ORAS, there is a bug that happens when I leave petalburg woods and Zinnia appears making my screen black, so I'm trying to find a solution. I already tried to find a save file of when you pass by it, but I didnt find it, so I wanna try to change the location of my save file to solve this. 

Figures.

If there isn't an update or patch that'll make the game playable, then don't play on Citra.
The black screen hangs probably occur throughout the game (based on my experience with XY).
I can give you the location this one time, but if it continues to occur, then you probably should just abandon the playthrough.

edit: Make a save copy(backup) in another folder before you perform any edits.
The map coordinates editing was buggy previously and caused hangs, so make sure you backup the save.
image.png

• Thanks 1