PKHex Cant Export

TheZorex

PKHex has always worked for me but I got a new pc and it suddenly stopped working. When I click the file tab on the top left and click anything on that section nothing happens. This means I cant export or open my files. Please help

13 minutes ago, TheZorex said:

PKHex has always worked for me but I got a new pc and it suddenly stopped working. When I click the file tab on the top left and click anything on that section nothing happens. This means I cant export or open my files. Please help

What operating system are you on?
Did you copy out all the files in the PKHeX.zip into a folder?
Are you on the latest .NET framework (if you're on Windows)?

There's a way to open your files, BTW. PKHeX allows drag and drop, so you can drag and drop a save from a folder onto PKHeX.
(the shortcut CTRL + O also works to open window dialogue)

Additionally, CTRL + E works to export save.
To export Pokemon, likewise, you can just drag and drop the Pokemon into a folder/Desktop from PKHeX Party/PC slots.

I know my suggestion isn't exactly the best, but until you provide more details, this is the best I can.
Maybe for now, let us know whether the drag-drop and shortcuts work,
at least this way we'll know if it's the entire PKHeX that isn't working, or merely that toolbar.

Im Windows 10 and since my PC is new and I also checked I have the latest version of .NET framework.  I tried Ctrl E but nothing works. Drag and drop works tho

*edit for correcting grammar

Edited by TheZorex

1 hour ago, TheZorex said:

Im Windows 10 and since my PC is new and I also checked I have the latest version of .NET framework.  I tried Ctrl E but nothing works. Drag and drop works tho

*edit for correcting grammar

You mind posting some screenshots of the various windows of PKHeX?

In the mean time, @Kaphotics got any idea what may be causing this?
Granted, I'm not thoroughly convinced that this is a PKHeX problem (else there would be more reports), but perhaps you have an inkling regarding what steps the user needs to take to get it to work.