PKHex Treating my White 2 Sav as White

FireFrame

So, I've posted question regarding legality of my therian form landorus on other subtopic.

Then i came to realize that PKHeX treating my White 2 Sav file as White.

It marked all White 2 addition forms as invalid (thundurus, landorus, tornadus, kyurem-w, kyurem-b).

It also show corrupted trainer data info.

I don't know what caused this, but my sav file seems to be fine and working properly in my nDS.

I might have tried to convert it between sav (for r4) and dsv (desmume emulator) in the past, but I've lost count.

Any suggestion?

test.png

Did you previously edit the save file with another program?

In order to differentiate the two save types, PKHeX checks the overall savefile checksums.

The offset of BW's overall offset is within the Join Avenue data, so that could be corrupted in your save file. Can't really infer anything else without seeing the save file.

On 7/16/2018 at 3:17 AM, Kaphotics said:

Did you previously edit the save file with another program?

In order to differentiate the two save types, PKHeX checks the overall savefile checksums.

The offset of BW's overall offset is within the Join Avenue data, so that could be corrupted in your save file. Can't really infer anything else without seeing the save file.

Yes I did. I think i was using PkGen back then..

I can assure you that I'm currently able to access my join avenue using my sav without any error or corruption noticed.

Actually I keep track changes in my save file and make backups.

Do you mind to look into it?

I have the first sav that were recognized by PKHex as White 2.

Edited by FireFrame