RNG (Chained Shiny) - 4th Generation

Angel-Senshi

6 minutes ago, Angel-Senshi said:

Hi, Just for pessoal research, how can I calculate the correct ID & SID for a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant PID Pokemon Chained Shiny like Red Gyarados in Heart Gold/Soul Silver?

Use RNGreporter, use chained shiny Algo to find PID with max IVs, but leave "find Shiny" unchecked.

then, find legal combo of TID/SID that will result a shiny Pokemon against found PID.

5 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

Use RNGreporter, use chained shiny Algo to find PID with max IVs, but leave "find Shiny" unchecked.

then, find legal combo of TID/SID that will result a shiny Pokemon against found PID.

Hi, Thank you for reply me, but I already unchecked the box "Shiny Only", but this means nothing I think, because when I select "chained shiny" method in RNG Reporter this method is direct link with the ID & SID that I can write in the ID/SID box, if I write nothing, the program calculate considering that ID & SID is 0. So, I did test with diferents random ID & SID, resulting in diferents random PID/IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 with different natures accordind with the ID & SID I wrote, but I don't find a combination for Adamant. I know there is some combination of ID/SID for flawless Adamant in chained shiny method, but I don't know how I can find one of these 

3 hours ago, Angel-Senshi said:

Hi, Thank you for reply me, but I already unchecked the box "Shiny Only", but this means nothing I think, because when I select "chained shiny" method in RNG Reporter this method is direct link with the ID & SID that I can write in the ID/SID box, if I write nothing, the program calculate considering that ID & SID is 0. So, I did test with diferents random ID & SID, resulting in diferents random PID/IVs 31/31/31/31/31/31 with different natures accordind with the ID & SID I wrote, but I don't find a combination for Adamant. I know there is some combination of ID/SID for flawless Adamant in chained shiny method, but I don't know how I can find one of these 

Then try with Time Finder instead, make sure that encounter slot matches the species you want.
Change Min and Max delay, etc etc.

image.png