Omega Ruby pkhex black room glitch.

KingBowser91

Hello everybody,

I have a very big problem with my game now after using pkhex. The game loads in a black room instead of the battle maison. I only edited some pokemon stats. Is there a solution for this? I made a video of it. I did not backup my save so that is not an option. 

Can anyone help me out? 

22 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Restore your backup and use the latest version of the program. You likely edited trainer data and changed map coordinates.

Since you do not have a backup, you'll need to edit the coordinates to a known safe location (from another save file). New Game -> Export -> copy coordinates to 'broken' save.

I can't change anything in the coordinates tab. I uploaded my save file. can you please take a look? I did everything legit so this hurts me alot. 

main

4 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

main (22)

was actually a bug :(

thanks for reporting; I've manually changed your trainer coordinates so that they (should) load correctly. For now, only edit the trainer info tab if the Z coordinate is 0.

https://github.com/kwsch/PKHeX/commit/09a41f66bae60752c03e9bcc76a5bbe7d2ed3951

You really helped me out man! I cant thank you enough. I spended so much hours to this game and thanks to you it is not lost! thanks again !!