A wild Cecillia appeared

Cecillia

Hello,

I'm Cecillia, and I'm 18 years old. I'm a Christian (trans)girl, and I respect everyone no matter what their ideologies are. In my opinion people should respect one another, and thus I request people kindly to respect each other. I love Pokémon since I was around 10 years old, I still love it to this date. I recently became staff here, which is why I planned to write this introduction. I never introduced myself and thought it was appropriate to do so now. I request to be addressed appropriately according to my gender identity. Anyway I'll hope we'll have a good time together with each other. You'll see more from me in the future.

As Gary Oak always says: "Smell ya later".
Cecillia

• Like 2
  • Amazed 1

Hey and welcome!

Its always great to find people who have grown up with Pokemon and are still interested in it years later.

I don't see gender, religion or sexuality as an issue in general, what ever people believe in or identify as is fine by me. We're all here because we love Pokemon, so you will fit right in! :) 

• V-Wheeeeeel!!! 1
  • Ditto 1

56 minutes ago, InsaneNutter said:

Hey and welcome!

Its always great to find people who have grown up with Pokemon and are still interested in it years later.

I don't see gender, religion or sexuality as an issue in general, what ever people believe in or identify as is fine by me. We're all here because we love Pokemon, so you will fit right in! :) 

Alright, thanks for welcoming me. I'll stick around here. Anyway, Pokémon is one of the best series I ever played, which is why I love it.