Need some help with SS (Patched

jawsisra

Sorry if this is not the right area

I am useing a Patched version of Pokemon SS on No$gba

But ever time I go into my first pokemon battle it freezzes now I know it will freeze up some times but this is happening ever time I try the game I can not even get to Mr Pokemon to get the Egg because it freeze once I get into the Battle and I attack just 1 time

I am not sure what to do to I have download both the Game and the Patched and patch it my self and I also download a already Patched version if any one can help me it Thank you

Me and a friend of my are think of just going out and geting a flash card and trying it that why but I am not sure if that would help us also I do not even know were to get a flash card for a DS Lite

That are we are just going to import the game from Japan till the english version is released

Try using this emulator called "DeSmuME" (search on google, or something).

After I used the patch, I couldn't even get past the shrink ray scene, on No$GBA.

Then, when I heard about DeSmuME, it started to work fine, except for the occasional freeze.

The usual signs of freezing were no icons on the bottom screen, messed up overworld sprites, and black grounds/walls.

Hope this helps you!

• 2 weeks later...