Hello, everyone!

MACandCHEEZWIZ1

My name is MACandCHEEZWIZ1, but you can call me Brandon. Many months ago, I found http://www.db.pokesav.org/, and I loved it. A couple of months later, Project Pokémon was born as the man-child of it (Man-children are awesome). At first, I missed the original layout, but PP was updated over time, and I now I like it. I had never registered, but I always read the articles and threads anyway. Today, I noticed that vBulletin prevented me from checking out the forums, so I decided to sign up. This is actually the very first forum I've ever registered on, and I'm glad I did. I can't wait to learn new things about computer science, and just talk about things in general. If you want to know more about me, just ask. Also, I use my Wii for the Internet most of the time (including now).

I remember you all. Poryhack is incredible at technology in general, and I like the thread he made for HG/SS official art. HottSushiz, you are well known and respected by the community. I totally remember you! And Toffeuy... Hello back to ya! Now I feel like some creepy guy who spends his years spying on forum membe- I mean "Whoops!". Also, I only know basic computer science, but I can't wait to learn more.