How do I edit wc6full files?

So how are you supposed to edit wc6full files? I'm able to edit wc6 but not wc6full :(
@theSLAYER seems to have a tool for this, although I'm not sure where it's at, if he even has plans to release it if he hasn't already...
I'm trying to finish recreating the Ash Zekrom as part of the Unreleased Pokémon Bank Debugging Pokémon (Zekrom is always genderless, so that's one I oughta fix).

37 minutes ago, coltonsmogon said:

So how are you supposed to edit wc6full files? I'm able to edit wc6 but not wc6full :(
@theSLAYER seems to have a tool for this, although I'm not sure where it's at, if he even has plans to release it if he hasn't already...
I'm trying to finish recreating the Ash Zekrom as part of the Unreleased Pokémon Bank Debugging Pokémon (Zekrom is always genderless, so that's one I oughta fix).

1. I don't know where is Destiny's tool, I don't seem to have a copy of it (looking for it through my archives and our tools page)
2. There really isn't a point editing WC6Full files, as it cannot be reinjected
3. I've got a tool that is a viewer (not editor), but it's private and it won't be shared. I use it to view the giant boss files for gen 6 and 7 Pokemon.

4. I'll fix the genders of those files. lol.

3 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

1. I don't know where is Destiny's tool, I don't seem to have a copy of it (looking for it through my archives and our tools page)
2. There really isn't a point editing WC6Full files, as it cannot be reinjected
3. I've got a tool that is a viewer (not editor), but it's private and it won't be shared. I use it to view the giant boss files for gen 6 and 7 Pokemon.

4. I'll fix the genders of those files. lol.

Actually, yes, they can be reinjected by PKHeX (they work just like if you received the wondercard today). Also, I'm pretty sure that Zekrom had Outrage...

EDIT: I think it's fine as it is...

Edited by coltonsmogon

1 minute ago, coltonsmogon said:

Actually, yes, they can be reinjected by PKHeX (they work just like if you received the wondercard today). Also, I'm pretty sure that Zekrom had Outrage...

Like I said in the PM, I'm not going to re-add all the moves and recreate it to match the Gen 5 wonder card,
cause we are not sure if it was meant to completely mimic the gen 5 wonder card to begin with.

Plus, if you really want it to have outrage, bring it to a move tutor..

Just now, theSLAYER said:

Like I said in the PM, I'm not going to re-add all the moves and recreate it to match the Gen 5 wonder card,
cause we are not sure if it was meant to completely mimic the gen 5 wonder card to begin with.

Plus, if you really want it to have outrage, bring it to a move tutor..

I just edited my comment to reflect this, & I'm one of the people who think it was made to mimic said wondercard, but I have to agree on the fact that it's uncertain whether it was like that or not...