Some bugs and a small improvement

Holla!

Hi, just some quick reports.

Gen I:

Tentacruel that is under level 30 is deemed illegal when it can be caught at level 20 minimum: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/location/073.shtml#y

Secondly, an NPC trade Machamp at level 16 is deemed illegal if lower than level 20 when a Cubone can be caught at level 16 minimum talking VC standards: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex/location/104.shtml#y

Gen VII:

A Psyduck that knows Amnesia with the RGBY Origin Game is deemed illegal because PKHeX considers it an special event-only move in Gen I but it can learn it via Move Tutor or level 37 when transferred.

Pokemon with an Origin Game of Sun and Moon are deemed legal when they have their notOT Memory as "[Pokemon] became [Trainer]’s friend when it arrived via Link Trade at... somewhere. The Pokémon remembers that it was happy", they should only be limited to "The Pokémon seems to have a good memory, but it doesn’t seem to be able to remember..."

In Gen VII's PokeDex Mega Venusaur should have the options of Female and Shiny Female unlocked and Meowstic should only allow the options for its corresponding gender i.e Male for Male and Female for Female. Also as a request would it be possible to implement Spinda EC editing for its Dex entries please since it's already implemented into Gen VI?

If the offsets are needed:

Male Spinda: 32E8-32EB
Female Spinda: 32EC-32EF
Male Shiny Spinda: 32F0-32F3
Female Shiny Spinda: 32F4-32F7

Also a typo in the Event Flags tab: Tapu Koko is misspelled "Tapu Koku".

Attached are the files and sorry if anything is already noted. Thanks!

073 - TENTACRUEL - 9DB5.pk1

068 - RICKY - 1DAF.pk1

054 - Psyduck - D159E14C94D8.pk7

Illegal memory example.pk7