Can someone help me with this problem?

Inkling

Good evening, I'm writing this message because i have a problem making some of my pokemon

You see, I have been using Pkhex for 3 months and it helped me a lot to make my teams without breeding 'cause it's so boring and it's a waste of time in my opinion. But, i have a problem and i'm not sure how to deal with it.

I created a Gallade and Swampert few weeks ago, and even when the game didn't allow them to play, i usually use them in Battle Tree (Gallade with Galladite specially) and i gave them some moves that only can be learned by tutor, for example, my Gallade has Ice and Drain Punch while Swampert has Ice and Power-Up Punch.

I know that Pokebank was released today and tought that i could play with that two pokemon but the battle spot said that "there appears to be a problem with one or more pokemon in your team" so i thought that gallade and swampert are illegal just for that moves. I tried to change the origin game but i had a new problem and it's the topic for this message

When i put the origin game as: "AS", pkhex inmediatly want the memory about the old trainer and i put the default options but an error message appears saying that the memory is missing and i don't know what to do right now. Can you help me to make these pokemons legals to play online in SM please?

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png