Game Save corruption

MetalX

So I finished Pokemon Moon and wanted to a Mimikyu that as shiny. I go into pkhex and make one. (Did not change anything like items or things of the sort). When I load the game the game i get a black screen then it load saying my game was corrupted. I go and try to load my backup but it also said it was corrupted. So i started a new save and tried again but the save conclusion. Can someone help me with my problem.  

I had exactly such a problem as well. Eventually I bruteforced the save to work with many tries.

Then again, I think it has something to do with wiping your save clean and then loading up your old save again via jksm.

Try the following:

- Backup External Data, then wipe it and try again to load the save.

- Start a save in the language your old save is, play till the you can save, save, then load your old save via jksm.

Edited by TurtokDerFette

On 1/1/2017 at 10:21 PM, TurtokDerFette said:

I had exactly such a problem as well. Eventually I bruteforced the save to work with many tries.

Then again, I think it has something to do with wiping your save clean and then loading up your old save again via jksm.

Try the following:

- Backup External Data, then wipe it and try again to load the save.

- Start a save in the language your old save is, play till the you can save, save, then load your old save via jksm.

Do you have a step by step tutorial you could share? Pretty new to this and I'm having the exact same problem. I can try looking for a youtube video but I doubt there is one with this specific problem.