Help figuring out whats wrong with saves.

1fatpanda

So I currently am using PKhex. I am able to change small things (ie delete a pokemon i own or make it shiny) however whenever i try to gen a pokemon, The save data becomes corrupted. 

So far I have copied everything done in this video and everything works fine or seems to work the same until I import the new save data. I would really appreciate if anyone has some suggestions/ideas as to what I am doing wrong.

15 minutes ago, 1fatpanda said:

So I currently am using PKhex. I am able to change small things (ie delete a pokemon i own or make it shiny) however whenever i try to gen a pokemon, The save data becomes corrupted. 

So far I have copied everything done in this video and everything works fine or seems to work the same until I import the new save data. I would really appreciate if anyone has some suggestions/ideas as to what I am doing wrong.

A bit more specifics will help.

Corruption is detected where?
What type of CFW/homebrew are you using?
What type of save file homebrew/program you using to inject save back?
Did you delete secure value? (if on savedatafiler)

So corruption is detected when I load moon. I seem to notice that JKSM imports the file quickly if the save is corrupted and a little slower when not (if that helps at all)

I am using the soundhax homebrew that came out recently (the screen when i go into the launcher is 1.1.1)

i think the save program is jksm (so im pretty sure im not using savedatafiler)

Edit 2: need to head out for a bit. I'll check back on here in a few. thanks in advance for any help

Edited by 1fatpanda

40 minutes ago, 1fatpanda said:

So corruption is detected when I load moon. I seem to notice that JKSM imports the file quickly if the save is corrupted and a little slower when not (if that helps at all)

I am using the soundhax homebrew that came out recently (the screen when i go into the launcher is 1.1.1)

i think the save program is jksm (so im pretty sure im not using savedatafiler)

Edit 2: need to head out for a bit. I'll check back on here in a few. thanks in advance for any help

what region is your 3DS, 3DS type, and firmware version, and additional details (limited edition of any sort, firmware it came bundled with etc)

This issue seems new to you, since I've yet to read about any complains on soundhax jksm failing. (google yields no result too)

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

what region is your 3DS, 3DS type, and firmware version, and additional details (limited edition of any sort, firmware it came bundled with etc)

This issue seems new to you, since I've yet to read about any complains on soundhax jksm failing. (google yields no result too)

hey sorry for the late reply. my 3ds is an english n3ds. it is from the monster hunter limited edition package that came out last year. i dont recall any specific firmware that it came with. it did have monhun 4u installed on it but that is currently not installed atm