Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
korialstrasz

Any way to decrypt Moon save?

Recommended Posts

This is the only way you could decrypt a Powersaves backup on your computer.

This is how you get the save1keystream.bin you need to use that. If you lost your game or otherwise don't have it anymore, you're out of luck.

Note now that I think about it, I don't know if this works for Sun/Moon yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ammako said:

This is the only way you could decrypt a Powersaves backup on your computer.

This is how you get the save1keystream.bin you need to use that. If you lost your game or otherwise don't have it anymore, you're out of luck.

Note now that I think about it, I don't know if this works for Sun/Moon yet.

I can't guarantee it, but since SM inner main was same size as ORAS,
there's a chance it'll work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ammako said:

This is the only way you could decrypt a Powersaves backup on your computer.

This is how you get the save1keystream.bin you need to use that. If you lost your game or otherwise don't have it anymore, you're out of luck.

Note now that I think about it, I don't know if this works for Sun/Moon yet.

I just read. Applying an ORAS code is required in the process. So maybe it doesn't work since Sun/Moon codes are unavailable now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, korialstrasz said:

I just read. Applying an ORAS code is required in the process. So maybe it doesn't work since Sun/Moon codes are unavailable now.

I think the purpose of applying one code was simply to get the keystream.

In any case, I just checked my US Moon, and there are codes on Powersaves now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

I think the purpose of applying one code was simply to get the keystream.

In any case, I just checked my US Moon, and there are codes on Powersaves now.

Ahhhh! I connected a VPN and also got the codes. Maybe they were just released a few days. Then I'll try the Gen 6 method. Thanks a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...