Is posible to use a injection method with these conditions?

Gamer2408

I read is not possible to use the web browser injection in Gen VII, and that is must be done through homebrew (I'm not sure this is the way to inject now, I'm a little late in news about this), but what is necessary to use homebrew? Is possible with a old 3DS (Firmware version: 9.5.0-22U) ?

So no problem then, by the way I heard some time ago that a 3DS game is necessary to do this ( I can't remember the name of the game) is this true? and before I forget, if for some reason I want to inject something in Gen VI I still can use this one after I set the custom firmware?

23 minutes ago, Gamer2408 said:

So no problem then, by the way I heard some time ago that a 3DS game is necessary to do this ( I can't remember the name of the game) is this true? and before I forget, if for some reason I want to inject something in Gen VI I still can use this one after I set the custom firmware?

The guide and discord channel have the answers to all your questions.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gamer2408 said:

With arm9loaderhax cfw, you can do a straight dump of your save file (any 3DS game). You can then open that save in PKHeX on your computer, make any changes/additions, and save it. And then you can import the edited save back into your game again on your cfw 3DS. Easy peasey.

Just be sure to take your time and follow the instructions carefully.

Edited by Derpentine