Soul Dew item not working on Latias/Latios (AS)

Carrier

Title, my (legit) Latias has soul dew item but it is not applying the 50% bonus to it's SpAT and SpDF. It remains the same. There is not change in battle either with the item on or off (same damage).

Is this item currently bugged? I tried taking it off, reseting, applying it on again but nothing, only issue I've had with Pkhex so far as everything else is working fine.

It doesn't change their stat values, it boosts their defenses during damage calculations.

Held items either exist or don't exist, there is no legality behind them that would prevent them from working.

Oh so...it doesn't display on the summary page? Ahh, that's probably why I thought it wasn' working /facepalm oh dear...never had a chance to use it legit/it being my "own" before so didn't really know!

I could of sworn i did a save/reset test, same move, exact same damage with it on or off hence why i believed it wasn't working...I'll have to look again now. I just thought i may of added it wrong or it was "dummy" item that wasn't working right, not a legality related issue. thanks for that clarification though i'll go and test it again on a like for like comparison :).