PKHex always getting corrupted save data. Only on X.

phillyrider807

Hey. So having some trouble here. When i gen a pokemon in pkhex and put it in the box. I save the file and export it back to my game using jksave manager. Every single time i get a "corrupted save file" Weird thing is this only happens on my x version. My AS cart works exactly fine. Im using the same .pk6 files for both versions so i know there's no problems with the pokemon itself. Also the backup i have for my pokemon x works fine when i export it back.

Any help??

Hey. So having some trouble here. When i gen a pokemon in pkhex and put it in the box. I save the file and export it back to my game using jksave manager. Every single time i get a "corrupted save file" Weird thing is this only happens on my x version. My AS cart works exactly fine. Im using the same .pk6 files for both versions so i know there's no problems with the pokemon itself. Also the backup i have for my pokemon x works fine when i export it back.

Any help??

I don't think it's PKhex's Problem.

On JKSave manager, look for an option to "delete secure value".

your X version is probably a .cia/eshop version, while AS is a cartridge.

digital versions of the game has a "secure value", to preventing users from loading a different save version,

so deleting secure value after importing the save (before loading the game) will correct that.

My x version is also a cart. Sorry should of stated that.

Does this "Delete secure value" also matter for a cart version?

to my knowledge, no (I don't think the option appears for carts?)

if you were to export and reimport a save that isn't edited, does the corrupted message prompts? (checking if it's the saveeditors problem, or if the save was already corrupted)

did you make any other chances with other type of software, to the save?

Edit

I think i fixed it lol. Checking now.

Yea i fixed it. So basically what was happening was the pk6 file i tried to put in came up as ""invalid,super training complete flag mismatch"

But again the weird part is this same pkg file went into AS with no problem. Weird

But cool i got it working. Thanks guys!!!