Please help get my save back!

CHex

I'm new here and don't really know how to put this or if I'm putting it in the right section.

I was playing Pokemon White on a NDS emulator (Drastic Paid Version) and got about 4 hours in, with the following team:

Pignite (lvl 23) holding charcoal with Moves: Tackle, Flame Charge, Arm Thrust, Rollout

Pansage (lvl 12) Cut and default Moves

Woobat (lvl 12) default moves

Roggenrola (lvl 12) default moves

I also had 2 Gym Badges and was in Castelia City I think (the one with the 3rd gym leader).

Is there anyway I could get a save state with these stats?

Any help would be appreciated!

The saves should be stored in /Drastic/Backup at the root of whatever device you're running it on.

That's the thing, I forgot to save, I had my Phone on sleep (pressing the power button), and I came back on and it said "Drastic had to restart, enable autosave to make sure progress isn't lost", and then I had to load the save before which was 2 hours of gameplay beforehand.

If you didn't make a savestate, then I don't think your save can be recovered. If you enable autosave, it will be less likely to happen in the future.

I know it can't be recovered, that's why Im asking for someone to edit a savestate with those stats and let me download it so I can more or less start from where I was.