Problem with Pokesav - Drastic emu

brutzza

Hi, I have a rare situation.

I play PKM HG in my cellphone with the DraStic emulator, which saves the files in .dsv.

Now, in the computer, I change the extension of the save.dsv file to save.sav (just rename it), in order to open it with PokeSav. I create a random pokemon just to try it. After that, I re-change the extension of the .sav file to .dsv file, move it to the cellphone, open it and it works fine but when I turn on the computer in the pkm center, the screen goes black... And that's it.

The other "error" is that when I open the .dsv file (already edited), the game turns really really slow, unplayable.

I've noticed that when I edit the .dsv file with the Pokesav, the Drastic emu in the cellphone, can't read it perfectly, it goes slow or black screen...

But if I open the file with the desmume, it works fine, I turn on the computer, go to the box and I have the pkm I created or edited. (BTW, to open the .dsv file from the drastic emu -cellphone- in the desmume emu -pc, I have to change it to .sav, then convert it to .0 and then convert it to .dsv, if not, it won't work).

Maybe there is a easier way to do what I want, use other emu for the cellphone...

I don't want to create lvl 100 pkm, I just want to evolve them, editing my Graveler into Golem and that's it.

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but i'm using drastic and having this exact issue, anybody know how to fix it?  Trying to get myself a Growlithe on Platinum.

Have tried using PKHeX, PokeGen & PokeSav, same issues on all, either a black screen on using the computer in the Pokemon Center, or the game goes really slowly, or both.  The edit itself does work, I do get Growlithe, just the aforementioned issues make it unplayable.

Edited by Red1892