Sign in to follow this  
PokeAcer

Old PokeSav versions?

Hey guys,

Does anybody have a copy of PokeSav for Pokemon D/P/Pt that'd allow you to specify what keys were to be used to run a code? I'm trying to refresh my memory with AR codes, and I need to use PokeSav for such, and no copy I can find (the oldest version on here via Web Archive is only 2010) is old enough.

I definitely remember the button loader checkboxes on the right hand side, and not just L+R, and would give as a code, not as an XML.

--PokeAcer

I don't remember Pokesav ever having this functionality, but I don't have a version that has this functionality. What you can do as a workaround is use Pokegen to generate a code. Any code will do. Maybe Party Count to keep it short. You can specify whatever activator you want. Then copy the first line "94000130 XXXX0000" and replace the one Pokesav generated with this.

• Like 1

Alright, thanks :P

I seem to remember some AR generation with activators, the code on the right hand side, and activator boxes beneath it.