Errors with legality checker for nicknames

Eskuero

Caught in-game Plusle on game set to spanish, changed nickname to "Posipi", the french version of it's name. PKHeX reports it as ilegal "Invalid: Nickname matches another species name (+language)." even obviously isn't, nickname flag is marked this way.

Also had a Talonflame caught on a japanese language set game, but has name set to "Talonflame", without the nickname flag set. Is also marked as illegal even though is perfectly legal because if you evolve a Fletchinder with japanese name on a game set to spanish (in my case, but english should be the same) the name will be updated to the language of the game it was evolved on, but keeping the japanese flag as PKHeX reports. I've manually experimented to check this.

So is perfectly posible to have a Pokemon with a name, but not nickname, that doesn't fit the origin language as long as it has a preevolution.

Also just noticed that PKHeX doesn't check memories of Pokemon that evolve through trade. A Gengar without memories other than with OT should be illegal, but it still not marked as that.

Yep, noticed that earlier too. For example, I nicknamed some of my pokemon with their english names when they hatched (I play in french) and yet the legality checker indicates "nickname matches another species name (+language), although it's 100% legit.

Otherwise than that, those new fonctionalities are pretty neat ! thanks to the developer :)