A Little Help Plz/ Coze No1 Helped Me >.<

Sarutan

Hi, I Have This Little Problem With Some Events That I Downloaded Here On This Site, As You Can See I Have

A xD Lugia & Flygon( Evolved From Vibrava) And A "Mattle Ho-oh" , They All Have Their 46th Hidden Value --> 37, Soo They Appear As If They Were Migrated, Now Whenever I Run Them Through Legality Checker Their TrashBytes Are "Invalid", I Tried TrashByte Normalizer But No Luck.........Soo Is There Any Chance I Can Make It valid ??

If AnyOne Wanna Check Them Please Do.....

Flygon XD.pkm

Ho-oh XD.pkm

Lugia XD.pkm

Flygon XD.pkm

Ho-oh XD.pkm

Lugia XD.pkm

Hi, I Have This Little Problem With Some Events That I Downloaded Here On This Site, As You Can See I Have

A xD Lugia & Flygon( Evolved From Vibrava) And A "Mattle Ho-oh" , They All Have Their 46th Hidden Value --> 37, Soo They Appear As If They Were Migrated, Now Whenever I Run Them Through Legality Checker Their TrashBytes Are "Invalid", I Tried TrashByte Normalizer But No Luck.........Soo Is There Any Chance I Can Make It valid ??

If AnyOne Wanna Check Them Please Do.....

i cheked them and... yes is a chance; download the trash byte fixer is posted somewhere in the forum i dont remmember wherer exactly.. i used it and the trash bytes are gone but..I saw other thing in the legality cheker it say uknown GBA TYPE, until i know that is for hacked pokemon =/

i cheked them and... yes is a chance; download the trash byte fixer is posted somewhere in the forum i dont remmember wherer exactly.. i used it and the trash bytes are gone but..I saw other thing in the legality cheker it say uknown GBA TYPE, until i know that is for hacked pokemon =/

Oh Thanks Man, I Will Download It For The Last Time If It Still Shows Invalid Then, There Is Two Options That I Will Do:mad: :-

A ) Get Rid Of These Pokes And Wait For SS/HG To Catch The Legends....Flygon I'll Leave It In My Box Lo0oL :biggrin:

B ) Look For Another "Mattle" Ho-oh And Hope There Is Some1 Willing To Give Me The .pkm To Me