Old PkHeX version?

Bloodwyn

Have someone an older PkHeX version then the 10.1.16 version? i think you have changed the QR-Scan to the new method or? But i'm still to scared to update my 3DS and would like to have the lastest version where the 9.X firmware QR codes are accepted. (on another QR scan site it's still working so i don't think that it was my 3DS.

QR functionality has not changed in the past 9 months.

Weird. With the december PkHeX everything has worked fine. but when i'm using the new Version i become Communication Errors. ._. Can you maybe just send me an old version with QR mode? the only ones i find in the internet are the pkhex without QR function.

Weird. With the december PkHeX everything has worked fine. but when i'm using the new Version i become Communication Errors. ._. Can you maybe just send me an old version with QR mode? the only ones i find in the internet are the pkhex without QR function.

I think I'm having the same problem, I get a communication error when it goes to the web browser, before it actually does the pokemon injection (it's not the good communication error that redirects you out of the browser). I have been using PkHeX for months and have never had this problem before.

I think I'm having the same problem, I get a communication error when it goes to the web browser, before it actually does the pokemon injection (it's not the good communication error that redirects you out of the browser). I have been using PkHeX for months and have never had this problem before.

Same here. do you have maybe an older version? xD

Fine i checked some things: My Firmware is still the outdated 9.X version with which i have generated Pokemon before.

The Pokeedit QR Code site is still working for me but a lot more annoying to save the edited Pokemon to Qr this again when you just change some little things.

Internet cache and the another things has been cleared.

So i think the communication error without crash or injecting has to do something with PkHeX.

It's a projectpokemon subdomain issue.

QRs point to loadcode.projectpokemon.org. I've brought this up to Alpha so it should be resolved soon.

You can always save the pk6 and use the lunarcookies b1s1 webpage to inject, or use homebrew.

so how many time you think it would need? 1-2 days? or longer?