Alternate forms don't work on latest PKHeX Version

R3st0

...Meaning that if I gen, say, a Wormadam-Sandy, it will gen as Wormadam-Plant, even though I set it as a SANDY cloak. Also seems to be the case with Kyurem forms, Megas, Rotom, whatever has Alternate forms in Pokemon. And the icon doesn't change in the program when an alternate form is selected. Can someone please fix this?

Just thought I'd put in my 2 cents. I'm on Win7 and having this problem with PKHeX & Pokemon X. If I set it for attack form Deoxys, I get normal Deo in game. Or with Sawsbuck winter form I get the spring form. :/

Edit: I just noticed the little icon doesn't even change within the program. I'm using it in illegal mode (pkhax) with "hacked stats" checked. (I don't play online.)

Edited by Warnova
More details

Yeah this is an issue I was aware of too. If you are in illegal mode, you also have to change the "form number" next the form dropdown menu. It would be nice if it updated this automatically to reduce mistakes. There hasn't been many instances where I would want this number to differ from what it's supposed to be for a given form. :P