Question and a minor unexpected behaviour

Eskuero

So the only Pokemon I've left to register on my Pokedex was Mew. I used the just introduced feature to convert older events into pk6 and succesfully injected a 10th G/S anniversary Mew into my savefile. The "Modify Pokedex" option was checked, so it correctly updated the Pokedex to register 151 entry, but I noticed something weird, and it's that the Dexnav level for Mew is still 0. First I though it migh be because it cannot be caught over dexnav, but then I also checked my entries for Kyogre/Rayquaza and even other event legends like Celebi/Jirachi and all of them have the dexnav level set to 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I also wanted to know what the "Encryption constant" is and when should I reroll it.

Thanks in advance for the answer and for your wonderful job here :)

The SetToSAV Modify Dex doesn't touch the dexnav counters (it could, maybe I'll just enable it to change 0->1 and that's it).

The Encryption Constant is the 'seed' which encrypts the Pokémon; for past gen pkm it should be equal to the PID, but it really doesn't matter (it's not checked by any legality check).

edit: Implemented 0->1 in latest commit. Won't be posting a new version until it's warranted, feel free to compile ;)