PKHeX bugs

Eskuero

Okey, this is what I did.

1. Opened my main file backup.

2. Disabled PK6 editing.

3. Took a legit Kyogre just caught in-game. THIS WAY IT HAS ALL THE BOXES UNDER RESIDENCE IN BLANK.

4. Open it on editing tabs and without modifying anything set it to another slot.

5. Now open the just wrote slot and check Residence. It updated it to meet my region and sub-region.

This doesn't make it illegal since it could be generated that way by putting it on PokeBank and then taking it out, but it's definetely not how it should be working I guess.

---------------------------------------

I also noticed that changing language to anything else than english (going back to english doesn't fix it), makes that everytime you set a Pokemon to a box slot the sprite is not showing, and it's impossible to read that slot. However saving the file and opening it again shows the sprite and fixes that.

Fixed memory-set issue in two commits.

Fixed language-update issue.

Thanks for reporting :)

I'm in the middle of adding in gen4/5 gift (pcd/pgt/pgf->pk6) support; I'll be posting a new version very soon (likely <48h) with these new features & latest fixes. Until then, feel free to compile the latest commit or use the previous stable release.