Generation 4 Event Wonder Cards?

JohnTravolski

I know that anybody could just PokeGen these event Pokemon into their games, but does anybody know of any kinds of Action Replay codes that will give you the exact same Wonder Cards (for D P Pt Hg Ss) that you would have obtained if you actually attended the event? All I can find online are codes that just put those Pokemon into your boxes, but I need the actual, fully legitimate Wonder Card put onto my game so that I can then pick up the Pokémon at the Poké Mart. Has anybody done this? For example, I know that then Gen 6 PowerSaves allows you to obtain the legitimate Wonder Cards. Is there a way to do this for Gen 4?

The reason for this is because I cannot figure out how to PKHeX a legal Defog/Shadow Force Arceus, Aura Sphere Raikou, Extreme Speed Entei, or Eruption Heatran to save my life. If I could just get those legitimate Wonder Cards, I could clone them after receiving them in-game, send them up through bank and then just edit the stats and moves as I would need to (I have access to my Omega Ruby .sav file).

• 2 weeks later...

Well you can download Gen 4 wonder cards and use Pokemon DPPt/HGSS save editor to import them into your DPPT/HGSS save game. Use DS Emulator to pick them up, put them in PC and save. Use Pokegen to load the .sav and save the pokemons as .pkm then use p2pk to transfer them to Gen 6. Then load them into your OR sav file with pkhex and then just import ur OR sav into your OR cartrige. Or if you own BW(2) you can transfer them the long way. Instead of using p2pk transfer them from your DPPt/HGSS game cartridge to your BW(2) cartridge and then poketransfer them. But this requires 2 physical games compared to zero for the first one (Except OR)