Translating Pokemon X/Y...

I'm trying to translate the game to my native language (Vietnamese), but i only get ??? letters ingame. Can anyone help me?

P/s: How Vietnamese letters look like btw

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12702[/ATTACH]

If the letters are not supported by the game (which they are not) then translating won't work. Sorry but it's impossible.

• 1 month later...
I'm trying to translate the game to my native language (Vietnamese), but i only get ??? letters ingame. Can anyone help me?

P/s: How Vietnamese letters look like btw

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12702[/ATTACH]

actually this are not impossible! don't give up!

Why I know that ... well at least for DS did you know how taiwanese/chinese made translation? They simply got the Japanese rom, edited the font and added that crazy amount of Hanzi on the rom, without replacing one single character! ans they did it it each pokemon game, a lot of DS, #DS and GBA games, and all made by hacking since official releases are very low there ....and now they are on the 3DS!! If they can do, we can as well!

What you can do is find the game font, and find a way to add the characters (I have no idea how, sorry) I can't even get a way to edit the DS font, and I can't find anyone to help me xp, but well

Other thing could be replacing the existing letters (how many letters are on Vietnamese language? o-o), but the text to inserto on the game must be chanced according ... for example if you replace the game font's A, B , C, D to 0, 1, 2, 3(respectively) to write 20013 ingame, the text file need to be CAABD, got it? You can translate normally but on the time to send the file to the game you need to replace...

I would recommend you start with a DS game so you can try to find out how the Chinese did with their version to add the characters, comparing with an common rom ... but i'ts your choice , you just need some research and study, but it's sure you can do it!

I want to help the way I can, even not knowing much òwo)/

Also I'm curious about how is pokemon in your country... I would like to talk more with you o3o