Having issues with Eternal Floette...

ArtemiSerebii

Hmm, I'm not entirely sure what could be the problem, but I went ahead and tried it myself and was able to get an Eternal Flower Floette just fine.

This is in X/Y... I'm not sure if it could be different in OR/AS.

Only issue I'm having is that PKHeX will register it as a shiny blue flower Floette when it automatically updates your Pokédex, but meh. :P

Only issue I'm having is that PKHeX will register it as a shiny blue flower Floette when it automatically updates your Pokédex, but meh. :P

There's a known problem with pokédex in latest stable public release. It is already fixed for next release. With latest stable I get several pokédex entries as being shiny, bu tit is just the "displayed form" that is wrongly set, the actual pokédex entries are fine (if you try to change the displayed form, you'll see you don't have any shiny and that you can't select that form anymore).

EDIT: On second thought, probably pkhex has trouble with the "display" flags for pokémon with forms, such as floette, since it doesn't use the standard "male/female/shiny male/shiny female" approach.

I guess I'll research that too.