Sign in to follow this  
Satetsu

Getting Jirachi and Celebi in my Ruby save

I am playing Ruby on VBA and I want to have legit Jirachi and Celebi. How can I do it? Do I have to find someone with Channel, original GBA game and GBA flashcart and send him my save file? Or is there 3rd GEN event collection of .pkm files that I can inject into my save? Or maybe there is save file that have legit events?

EDIT:

Found Gen III Event collection on this forums and on pkmdb. Tried injecting .pkm into my english Ruby save (from VBA-M) using A-Save & Pokemon Editor v4.2 and both of them give me error "The file size is invalid"

EDIT2:

Apparently those guys have almost all if not all GBA events still in GBA games and also as individual files: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1402680-events-flawless-shinies-evds-more/ http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/36473/t1903808-event_collectors-3rd-generation-event-file-shop/ Does anyone know where I can find events in .3gpkm or .gpk format? Or maybe a save file with all GBA events?

Edited by Satetsu

Grab a Jirachi from either a Pokémon Colosseum bonus disc (requires you have your GBA, a GBA-GBC link cable, the Colo bonus disc, and a GameCube however) or you can acquire one from Euro Pokémon Channel (also requires a GameCube, but you need a European one & a Euro copy of Channel).