Moves Improvement

supercarotte

Hello,

(I don't like the Title "feature REQUEST", it's just an idea/question)

First, I'd like to point out some troubles with the move "Wish" (and "Healing Wish") in French : the move is called "Vœu" (and "Vœu soin"), with that special character "œ" which nobody knows how to do with a keyboard (Alt+0156 btw). When I type "voeu" (with normal o and e), type completion thinks it knows that move but fails and gives me something like "voeuෆ濰l谀rvහ濰\" (the characters at the end seem random as they change each time). It gives me a red textbox (unknown move).

Long story short, the only way to set the move "Vœu" for us frenchies is to type "v" and then search type completion to find it (which then is recognised just fine). Would it be possible to make it so that PKHex recognises "Voeu" as the move "Vœu", or at least that type completion does ?

Then, my first idea would be to add some kind of database with all teachable moves for all pokemons, in order to simplify the creation of legit pokemons in PKHex' "safe" mode (not PKHax). Maybe you could use a color warning to tell us when we set an incorrect move (like the red color when we mistyped) ? I don't know if it's possible to do so while keeping PKHex a simple, lightweight .exe file.

Finally , would it be possible to copy "Current moves" fields to the "Relearn moves" fields, by clicking on the "Relearn Moves" label for example. Maybe PKHex could even calculate the proper settings for those fields (hatch moves, egg moves and special moves in the correct order), but I'm pretty sure that's too much work for the little improvement^^.

Well, that's all I wanted to say for now. I hope I helped you.:grog: