Can i use PkHex on my new 3ds ?

kimera77

i ask this because i see that.

<=9.5.0-22 Firmware (no new3DS) Using Web injection exploit

<=9.2 Firmware Console & Gateway Flashcart

Cyber Save Editor & Dongle and a JP Cart+JP System

my 3ds have "9.5.0-23E" version

Can some one explain me please ? i'm n00b :D

Web injection exploit allows you to modify any 6G savefile at will (or so) using PKHex, needing only an active internet connection and a firmware below 9.5.0-22, so you can't use that on your 3DS because you're on 9.5.0-23.

Gateway is the equivalent of a linker for 3DS games. It allows you to do a lot of things, including playing games with it. You can access the savefile from any game you play on it, and modify it at will using PKHex. But you need a 3DS below 9.2 firmware to set it up, so this won't help you either.

Cybergadget is something like a card reader, that allows you to read your savefile and modify it through PKHex. It only works for japanese games, which you can only play on a japanese 3DS (or anything in the same region) so you can't use it with your european 3DS (I know it's an european 3DS because of the letter E at the end of your firmware, US have U and Japan has J).

With your current console, the only cheating device you can use is Datel's Powersave. It's a cartridge reader which allows you to modify your save through a bunch of codes provided by Datel. Unfortunately it doesn't allow you to retrieve your savefile and modify it with PKHex, but you can still do things like cloning or maxing IVs easily.

Don't know if I answered your questions, tell me if you have more precise questions. Also, I assume you know about PKHex since you posted in its dedicated forum, that's why I didn't explain it to you.

Wow, thx alot for this answer @supercarotte

Yes, i'm from spain.

I will check on the internet how Date's Powersave work's.

Thx alot for this explanation answer again :'D

Anyway, Date's P only works for increse IV's? the problem in pokemon Y there are few mt and moviments to teach. + Catching my team, with good nature, train ... etc xD

have u got time to make for me 6 pokemons using pkhex ?