(or Help) PkHeX crashes when outputting WC to QR

ShinyMeganium

Hi there,

Background:

I'm a new user to PkHeX and the Gen VI RAM/SAV editing scene so please excuse me for any ridiculous mistakes (and in turn I will try to avoid them).

Using Windows 8 x64 (which is able to run Python, C# and Java IDE's, so I'm assuming .NET, JDK etc are up to date), PkHeX build 04-04-15, a 3DS @ Ver. 9.4.0-21U (irrelevant for my bug), Omega Ruby Ver. 1.2 (also irrelevant).

The trigger:

I'm trying to generate a QR code for the Eon Flute WC6 found in this thread.

The issue:

When I drag and drop the WC6 to PkHeX, Wondercard I/O pops up. I'm pressing "QR!", the following error appears:

9b1f2aea5ca212111d3d94e8b4aa5a96.png

Full Details log: http://pastebin.com/6Cr3AUFW

My question is, what am I doing wrong? And also, if it's possible, would you please point me to a clear tutorial on how to handle the injection right? The tutorial pointed to in the WC6 contribution thread does not seem detailed enough for a beginner like myself (kinda hard to figure how to "use PkHeX"...), and some Youtube videos I've found do not deal with my specific situation.

Thanks!

Hm it's happening to me too (I took the wc6 from TheSlayer's comment). I think this might actually be a very specific Eon Ticket related issue. When I open up the wondercard in SciresM's wc6editor it lists the item as a blank one, suggesting the editor doesn't know the Eon Ticket (though this is probably unrelated to pkhex). I tested the wondercard QR creating with another wondercard (specifically the one attached) and that worked fine.

Extreme Speed Linoone wondercard file.zip

Extreme Speed Linoone wondercard file.zip