"pcdata-bin" issues

DaRizzleTheMan

I am new here, so forgive me if I seem to make a stupid mistake.

Seeing that my 3DS is 9.5, I recently downloaded PKHex, and added both of the required both of the files to my SD Card, so I went to use the link shown on the "readme" file on my 3DS Internet browser. The link crashed as expected, my 3DS had Omega Ruby running in the background, so I turned off my 3DS, removed the SD card, and inserted it into my computer. The "pcdata-bin" file did not show up, so I tried again. And again. I spent almost two hours trying to work it out but to little success. So, I heard about this community and decided to ask for help. Advice would be most appreciated.

did you try the second way with turning off wireless starting browser and turning on wireless again when on the bookmark page

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44561-PCEdit-Full-PC-Dumping-and-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

sometimes when you take to long to enter the link it doesn't work (something i have experienced some off the times)

if it doesn't work you can always try the RAM2sav method http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44618-RAM2Sav-Save-File-Dumping-Injection-for-X-Y-OR-AS

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am sorry to revive this Thread, but it seemed silly to open a new one.

I have the same problem, which is, that pc data will not appear. I see the code bits in the browser, but I do neither get the green nor the red screen, browser just crushes. The pc data file does not appear where it should.

This is regarding both methodes RAM SAV and PC Edit. I emptied the cache and cleared the history every time I tried it.

I would be super glad for any suggestions.

Cheers Sanguis