New Nintendo 3DS Support ?

tajd

Hello everyone I registered with this site just to ask that very question. Does PKHeX work with New Nintendo 3DS or XL version. The new handhelds support micro SD whoever created the software and injection is he/she or group working on a version that will support the handhelds or should I just buy a Nintendo 3DS older model.

Many Thanks in Advance :smile:

I presume you mean RAM2Sav and PCEdit? PKHeX is just an editor that runs on your computer. RAM2Sav and PCEdit DO work with the 3DS XL, since it's basically just a bigger 3DS. The New 3DS isn't compatible though, at least not at the moment. From what I understand, New 3DS support isn't going to be coming any time soon, but I may be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently n3DS support isn't available. n3DS uses a different version of web browser (which some call "SKATER"). The orignal spiderhax exploit used for classic 3DS ram injection does not have an available ROP chain for SKATER, the web browser for n3DS. Unless someone makes one or reverse engineers one made by Gateway when they release their n3DS exploit, then this won't happen any time soon. Sorry.