Downloaded Ramsav by mistake?

PowerofNick!

I downloaded the RamSav instead of the pcedit for pkhex... Is there anyway to delete it without deleting my save file on my game? I'm terrified that I will lose all the progress I have, but I only wanted to edit my pc, not edit my save file! I am too scared to try anything on my own for fear that I might damage something. Assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Yeah, the only point in time that you can do any "damage" is when you save in-game after injecting a modified save or PC box. You can move files on and off the root of your SD card, run pcin, pcout, ramsavin, ramsavout, all that stuff to your heart's content without doing any damage. The only thing you have to do is, after you've made edits and injected, make sure everything works BEFORE you actually save in the game. I've heard of people's injections failing somehow, and after they save, they get a black screen when they try to load their game, and I don't think there's a way to restore a previous backup of a save (whenever you save, it invalidates any previous saves as far as I know).