Unown genders

Favna

Posting this on the behalf of a friend of mine who noticed this bug in pkhex. When selecting forms F or M for Unown the gender changes to female or male respectively. Upon selecting a new form after either it doesn't revert back to genderless, though changing between male or female is possible by choosing either F or M forms. I have the latest pkhex, the incorrectly named 1-28-2015 version (seriously guys... get that school money back :bidoof:)

Example picture:

7uZ1GQt.png

Not sure that's it's actually giving it a gender, and since you can't change it by clicking on the icon next to the PID, I think it's just a small error when you choose M or F. You can remove that if you just select a different Pokemon and then switch back to Unown. Also, people live in different time zones, crazy I know.

Not sure that's it's actually giving it a gender, and since you can't change it by clicking on the icon next to the PID, I think it's just a small error when you choose M or F. You can remove that if you just select a different Pokemon and then switch back to Unown. Also, people live in different time zones, crazy I know.

It is.. my friend told me she didn't see it in pkhex, but rather only when she was looking at it in-game.

Furthermore, yes your method works, but when selecting Unown M or F once more after that it's the same story all over again.