Legit Shiny Newmoon island Darkrai?

Z3R0

I'm having trouble finding a PID for a Shiny newmoon island Darkrai with the TID:39126 and SID:16260 and a timid nature.

Edit: Found one but can someone double check the legitness please. =D

Yours says Very Rare GBA.

That type is only for GBA Pokemon.

Try getting it to:

- Normal NDS or GBA - This type is the most common and will be seen on wild/legend encountered pokemon in nds/gba games.

=/. Can't seem to find one with high IVs. The closest I can get is Normal D/P or GBA not Normal NDS or GBA

Edit: Ahhh the IV-SID.Exe said Normal D/P of GBA but then when I made the changes in Legal.Exe it said Normal NDS or GBA. I think the IV-Sid.Exe needs to be updated.

=/. Can't seem to find one with high IVs. The closest I can get is Normal D/P or GBA not Normal NDS or GBA

Edit: Ahhh the IV-SID.Exe said Normal D/P of GBA but then when I made the changes in Legal.Exe it said Normal NDS or GBA. I think the IV-Sid.Exe needs to be updated.

Are you using IV <--> PID by SCV, or the later versions?

I'm having trouble finding a PID for a Shiny newmoon island Darkrai with the TID:39126 and SID:16260 and a timid nature.

This is the absolute best PV that suits your specs:

PV=2859273535   HP=27 Atk=17 Def=26 Spd=31 SAtk=31 SDef=31 (Sum=163)   HPow=68(DRAGON)   Nat=TIMID   Abl=N/A Gen=N/A

EDIT: The new one is more balanced on both defs, while keeping good HP.

Edited by kazumi213