Reading Wondercards in 4th generation help

Vetches

Hey! Recently I've been trying to figure out a way to get into the save file of a generation 4 game (D/P/P, HG, SS) and figure out a way to view all of the Wondercards instead of just the most recent 4. For example, I have the 3 Shiny Dogs from Gamestop and a Celebi event, but I was wondering if there was a way to take the file and put it on a flash cart and then read the game data somehow. I hope that makes sense, and if not, please ask for any elaboration. I would just like to hopefully be able to somehow read the Wondercards of a game. Thanks so much! :)

So there is a way to see more than the 4 Wondercards on the gen 4 games? Or is there an FAQ that delves into this or something along those lines? Sorry if I spammed the forums, I must've missed it when reading. ;3

If so, can you link to where this is?

Due to save file size limits, the most you can have at a given time (for 4th gen games) is 4 wondercards. You have to delete/trash an existing card before you can receive a new one.

Well what I was wondering if there was a way to view the other Wondercards that you received on that game file, such as copying the save from the cart onto a computer and viewing it there.

Well, my question, while similar to that, was involving being able to copy the save file from the actual game cartridge in order to get it onto a computer or something along those lines, followed by somehow being able to read the code/game data to locate the other Wondercards if the player has received more than 4 on that specific file. Hope that makes sense. :)