:: Pokemon Request

Scarling

Greets,

Could somebody Pokesav me the following Pokemon; Note must be-able to pass the PBR check process to battle online.

Pokemon Species: Metagross

Held Item: Choice Scarf

Level: 75

Ability: Clear Body

Nickname (If wanted): Default

Trainer ID (If specific): No Pref

Secret ID (If specific): No Pref

Trainer Name: Scar

Shiny (Yes or No): Yes

Egg (Yes or No): (Only If required)

Nature: Jolly

Pokérus Status: Not Required.

Pokéball Captured In: Premier Ball

EV Stats: 30HP, 252 Atk, Spe 228

IV Stats: 31 HP, 31 Atk, 30 / 31 Def, 31 Spe, 30 / 31 SpDef, SpA - anything

Moveset: Earthquake, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Zen Headbutt

Ribbons (If any): None

Location/Date Met: (Any If required)

Location/Date Hatched (If an Egg): (Any If required)

Friend Code:

AR Code or .pkm File would be fine - I would be eternally greatful if you could create this for me, i have tried and failed.

You understand that is impossible? A Metagross that has those IVs is impossible if it's going to be Shiny too with Jolly specifically. Your request will require the IVs to be lower overall if you want it shiny. You may be able to get the IVs you want, but you would have to lose the Shiny. Just a heads up that your request is impossible. :D

You understand that is impossible? A Metagross that has those IVs is impossible if it's going to be Shiny too with Jolly specifically. Your request will require the IVs to be lower overall if you want it shiny. You may be able to get the IVs you want, but you would have to lose the Shiny. Just a heads up that your request is impossible. :D

You can easily change the TID/SID to fix that.

Hi Greencat,

I did have difficultly in making this myself but fortunately this has now been resolved and through the great help of 'UnderXRay' i now have the Metagross listed above.

With help regarding the TID/SID and seting as Egg hatched it passed PBR with flying colours and works perfectly fine =D

Jolly @ IVS: a Perfect 31

Which is more then i was expecting, initally setting aside 31 for just Atk Spe and HP

Kind Regards

DaN