Transferring pokemon from a cyclods evolution

Hi

Could someone help me out with the best way to do this. I have a ds lite with a cyclods evolution and a 3ds xl. I have diamond on the cyclods and platinum, black 2 and x on cartridge.

I would love to get my pokemon transferred from the cyclods diamond. Is it possible using what I have?

Thanks, I tried googling and no luck :-)

1. Using this guide backup your platinum cartridge save.

2. Get a platinum rom (google) put it on your cyclods along with your backed up save, which you have renamed to be the same file name as your rom.

3. Then using two active sessions of pokegen (one with the dimond save loaded, one with platinum save) copy all your pokemon from diamond via drag and drop.

4. Using the same utility, put your edited save back on your cartridge.

5. From there, poketransfer to black with the platinum in your ds lite and black in your 3ds

6. load pokemon from black into pokebank.

7. swap black with x.

8. using pokebank load pokemon into x.

1. Using this guide backup your platinum cartridge save.

2. Get a platinum rom (google) put it on your cyclods along with your backed up save, which you have renamed to be the same file name as your rom.

3. Then using two active sessions of pokegen (one with the dimond save loaded, one with platinum save) copy all your pokemon from diamond via drag and drop.

4. Using the same utility, put your edited save back on your cartridge.

5. From there, poketransfer to black with the platinum in your ds lite and black in your 3ds

6. load pokemon from black into pokebank.

7. swap black with x.

8. using pokebank load pokemon into x.

Great :-) Thank you so much, all makes sense. I will give that a go this afternoon and let you know how it went. That was great, I gave you a puzzle and you solved it!