Event Gen IV .PKM transfer to White to activate event

TheCanadianTrainer

I am wondering if anyone can help me understand why something is NOT working for me. I am trying to get Zorua in a Retail copy of Pokémon Black but the event will not activate for me.

To be more to the point I am at the point in the game where I have just beaten Clay at the Driftveil Gym. I saw on a site that a faithful encounter Celebi was needed to be brought from HG or SS via the relocator from Black or White in Castilia City. I have answered the two passwords from the Game Freak building and activated the relocator.

I also have the Celebi brought to Black with the event Celebi from Project Pokémon. But I did not bring the Celebi via the relocator. What I did was with PokeGen I added the wondercard to my HG emulator, received the Celebi, used PokeGen to extract the .PKM. From there I used PokeTransfer to change it to a legit Gen V acceptable pokemon, then received the Celebi via the GTS, with the use of the IR-GTS-BW.

But when I go to the Game Freak building and talk to the Boy (that is supposed to change) and the girl, all he says is, "...", and the girl rattles on about Castilia City being too big and she gets dizzy, but neither of them starts the process of activating the Zorua event. One of the other needs is that you must have a pokeball and Celebi must be in your party, both I have done.

I am hoping someone can help me find out if I need to be done the game first, or is it a must for the Celebi to come to Black via the relocator. Also if there is something I am missing that I need left to do. Thanks!!