Possible Way To Modify And Load Pokemon - "Emulator Loading"

Reclaimer Shawn

I know I'm a new member,so I'm glad to be apart of the community. Anyways,I noticed that Pokemon X and Y have only been modified by a certain view through RAM Dumps,as a tutorial is NOT being release anytime soon. I believe there is one way we could "Load" Pokemon into the game. This is a little summary of my theory and how it works:

Alright,so after a little looking back at older Pokemon games,and the methods I used to modify them,I theorized a way to modify them. In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl a while back,I found a kind of Pokemon named Hybrid Pokemon. They have different types then their normal versions,and have odd sprite animations. They are used to fill slots. I accessed them at first,but they had glitched moves. The games would freeze upon the pokemon's loading,but wouldn't on an emulator. From their,I modified their movesets so they were valid. Afterwards,I extracted it from my save,edited it,and converted it to an Action Reply code. This allowed the glitched Pokemon to be successfully loaded. The Pokemon I loaded was an Hybrid Arceus. If wanted,I can post the link to the video I posted about Hybrids. Anyways,I got the loading idea off of Project Pokemon. A group of people were trading Pokemon with invalid hex types from Pokemon White to Y,to be able to find hidden moves an hexes. So,I thought up of this little method,and I theorize this to work:

1)In an emulate version of Pokemon Black,use a Pokemon modifier code and set the hexadecimal value to one of Pokemon Y's. (Convert the value 719 to hexadecimal an land on the same slot as Zygarde)

2)Use an infinite master ball code,and capture the Pokemon in the wild.(Will lock up in the DS version,but not in NO$GBA or DesMuMe.)(Use the shiny modifier code to find the shinies of newer Pokemon that are shiny locked,such as Zygarde.)

3)Teach it a different moveset through the "Learn All TMS" code.

4)Use Pokesav to extract the .pkm file of the Pokemon in said slot.

5)Hex edit said file,and experiment with value locations(Won't work in Pokesav,due to Pokemon being invalid)(If TM Learning code doesn't work,try to find the value of your moves and edit those)

6)Insert the file back into Black and White Pokesav,and use it to make an Action Replay code.

7)Put it in your Action Replay,and use it in game(Don't look at it or anything,just let it be in your party)

8)Transfer it from Pokemon White to Pokemon Y

9)Since you set the hexadecimal value of the invalid Pokemon to one of Y's,it should be rendered in game as a valid Pokemon.

10)Whatever effects modified for the said Pokemon should take place.

With this simple method,you could access Pokemon not normally available and restricted Pokemon such as the leaked event Pokemon and possibly even make a Mega Evolution permanent(I theorize this is possible because of the way Mega Evolutions work in battle. The Pokemon get a sprite,icon,an stat change,and are even recorde in the Pokedex. This tells us it might be a separate hex slot and Pokemon to begin with)

Also guys,thanks for reading,and if anything is leaked using said method,please give me credit for making/discovering the method. Thank you!

So,what did you guys think? Do you think this has a chance of working? Please share your thoughts,and have a great day!

1)In an emulate version of Pokemon Black,use a Pokemon modifier code and set the hexadecimal value to one of Pokemon Y's. (Convert the value 719 to hexadecimal an land on the same slot as Zygarde)
This will almost certainly be blocked by Poké Transporter's hack check. Edited by Prof. 9

This will be almost certainly be blocked by Poké Transporter's hack check.

Certain things will be blocked. So maybe you could maybe spawn said Pokemon in at level one,and teach it a legitament move that said Pokemon knows. If you keep the stats normal,it could probably be bypassed,as certain stats aren't checked. Shiny Pokemon and EV modification and invalid locations,levels,and Pokeballs probably work too. You could use this to get things like the event pokemon that are currently restricted. I also seen a forum somewhere on here saying they were using Poketransfer to test hex edited moves to find secret ones hidden. If their little experiment worked,then as long as the Pokemon weren't too hacked(say Pokemon with 655,35 or 999 for each stat,you would probably be fine.

Hopefully not,but the application hasn't even been released yet. We don't know what kind of restrictions exist yet. Hopefully if it was only modded not to freeze it and maybe modded to be shiny it could possibly pass checks,but I do doubt it.Maybe since it's a new application,a couple of exploits/glitches might exist and certain things might get through.