Game synch Gen V spoofing?

gilbmj

Has anyone been working on this? Spoofing game synch would open a big door. Key items being homebrew skins and musicals, legacy dream world function, and a more versatile pokemon creating/"cheating" option than the GTS.

First off, When "waking up" a pokemon, multiple items can be sent to the game, and possibly multiple pokemon as well.

Also, some people just want to keep playing the dream world game, despite the nearing closure. So someone could make a pseudo legit replica.

And finally, unless all that stuff was just "on cart" unlocks, a game synch spoof allows users to potentially have ANYTHING as a skin for the c-gear or pokedex. As well as possiby custom musicals.

The thing is, I'm no hacker, and I can't even figure out how to get a man in the middle log going. I'm hoping we can get some logs of communication between the games and servers before closure comes, because I'm under the impression that kind of data will be very useful, or even essential for making spoofing possible.

The official servers will stop allowing pokemon to be tucked in on December 10th. Until then, any game card already registered will be able to tuck in pokemon, play dream world, and essentially, all the functions of game synch will work.

After that date, servers will allow only ONE final game synch to download the tucked-in pokemon if any along with items and pokemon from dream world, and customization settings along with it.

So basically, is anyone already working on this? Can anyone direct me to user-friendly hack tools to get communication logs for my game?