Negaiboshi Jirachi

Eon-Rider

I've decided to make a Negaiboshi Jirachi. From the Readme that comes with the Legality Checker, it is type 4; restricted or unrestricted. I've attached the Jirachi with everything I've done to the best of my ability.

There are three things I'm not completely sure about though.

1. The Secret ID of the Pokemon.

2. If it was a Fateful Encounter or not. I currently don't think it was a Fateful Encounter.

3. The gender of the trainer. Bulbapedia has it as half male and half female. What does that mean? I have two quite reliable sources. One states that the gender is male while the other says it's female. Another source also tells me that it can be either.

If you find any other errors with it please tell me.

negaiboshijirachi.pkm

negaiboshijirachi.pkm

Edited by Eon-Rider

I've decided to make a Negaiboshi Jirachi. From the Readme that comes with the Legality Checker, it is type 4; restricted or unrestricted. I've attached the Jirachi with everything I've done to the best of my ability.

There are three things I'm not completely sure about though.

1. The Secret ID of the Pokemon.

2. If it was a Fateful Encounter or not. I currently don't think it was a Fateful Encounter.

3. The gender of the trainer. Bulbapedia has it as half male and half female. What does that mean? I have two quite reliable sources. One states that the gender is male while the other says it's female. Another source also tells me that it can be either.

If you find any other errors with it please tell me.

I'm no expert but here is what I think:

Most GBA events don't have a SID when tranferred from a GBA game.

It wouldn't appear as a fateful encounter in PokeSav so you might not need to add that.

It means it can be either Male or Female gender for the OT.

I'm no expert but here is what I think:

Most GBA events don't have a SID when tranferred from a GBA game.

It wouldn't appear as a fateful encounter in PokeSav so you might not need to add that.

It means it can be either Male or Female gender for the OT.

Fateful Encounter isn't necessary and as you said it's most GBA events which don't have a SID. But some do but since this is a Japanese GBA event, the site doesn't have it so we don't know. Try searching the net for pics of its Pokedex Entries, that might help.